Allen-Bradley provides a comprehensive range of PowerFlex AC and DC variable frequency drives as well as Kinetix servo drives, all of which are made for versatility, productivity, and user-friendliness.
With a wide range of power ratings, Allen PowerFlex in the USA is capable of handling low-voltage and medium-voltage applications. The correct size and feature set are available in Kinetix servo drives to handle a variety of applications.
Allen Bradley PanelView in the USA is one of the best product families for automation and interface applications. All of the hardware, software, and transmission requirements are met by the PanelView series, which provides the aforementioned solutions.
Allen PowerFlex AC Drives for Low Voltage
A wide variety of control features, choices, packaging, and power ratings are available with Allen PowerFlex in the USA series of VFDs. PowerFlex Compact Class AC and PowerFlex Architecture Class AC are among the drives that are designed for low voltage. Some of the best Allen-PowerFlex drives by Allen-Bradley are given down below:
Armor PowerFlex Drives:
In need of a disc that can handle the most demanding applications? You may accomplish it with the support of the latest generation of On-Machine motor control solutions provided by Allen PowerFlex in the USA.
Additionally, they offer a choice of motor control options, flexible mounting options, and an integrated gigabit dual-port EtherNet/IP. It is connected with the design software Logix and Studio 5000 for great performance and simplicity. These drives offer a near-motor, integrated pre-engineered solution suited for severe settings where saving money and time during installation is of the utmost importance.
- Supports high-efficiency synchronous reluctance motors, permanent magnet motors, and three-phase asynchronous motors.
- Sanitary design, Type 4/12 enclosure with IP66 capability.
- Provides a broad range of motor power and environmental options.
- Offered in two frames: 3 and 10 HP.
- Utilizes thorough diagnostics and local and network status for both, along with predictive features.
- A quick detach connector is included.
Allen PowerFlex 755TS Compact Drives:
Do you require dependability 24 hours a day? Allow PowerFlex 755TS drives from Allen PowerFlex in the USA series to handle strenuous work. You’ll lower energy and maintenance costs while raising productivity and uptime.
These drives assist in providing the productivity and throughput you want. They are designed for a wide range of motor control applications and industries, from basic to the most difficult industrial control difficulties.
- Supports up to five option cards for supplementary power supply, safety, communication, and I/O.
- In the FactoryTalk Studio 5000 design environment, configuration, integration, and visualization are simple.
- Between trusted devices, CIP Security for secure communications protocol ensures authorization and privacy.
- Corrosion-related early equipment failure is less likely with the help of the XT corrosive gas protection option.
Allen PowerFlex AC Drives for Medium Voltage
PowerFlex Medium Voltage Drives from Allen PowerFlex in the USA series can now operate across a wider range and provide the performance your application requires. Products from PowerFlex 7000 AC drive are made to fit a wide range of heavy industrial applications. Simple, stand-alone centrifugal fans and pumps are suitable variable torque applications for these simple-to-use drives. Some of the important AC drives for medium voltage are given below:
Drives for Medium Voltage AC with PowerFlex 6000T:
Flexible operation is possible with Allen PowerFlex in the USA series of PowerFlex 6000 Medium Voltage AC Drives in a number of different applications. They work well in situations requiring constant torque, variable torque, and retrofit. Depending on the motor voltage and local adjustments these drives come in various forms.
- ECO fans with internal power for improved efficiency and lower losses are included.
- Provides an optional automatic power cell bypass that increases uptime for your key applications.
- Provides generic modular power cells that are made to be removed easily, minimizing Mean Repair Time.
- Including a 10-inch color touchscreen that is user-friendly and intuitive.
- Provides up to 10 motors with synchronous transfer control.
PowerFlex 7000 Medium Voltage AC Drives:
The PowerFlex 7000 Medium Voltage AC Drives by Allen-Bradley provide an extensive power range of 200–34,000 HP and the electric potential of 2400–6600V AC and are the best among Allen PowerFlex in the USA.
They can be either air-cooled or liquid-cooled. These multifunctional and independent drives regulate the speed, force, direction, starting, and stopping of typical asynchronous or synchronous AC motors.
- Offers variable speed control and soft starting for high-power applications.
- Delivers almost flawless current and voltage waveforms, enabling the usage of common motors.
- Include PowerCage inverter and rectifier modules, allowing quick replacement of the SGCT.
- DriveTools SP software, Drive Explorer software, or the integrated LCD keypad can all be used for configuration and programming.
- ArcShield technology lowers the risk of arc flash.
Allen PowerFlex DC Drives
PowerFlex DC digital drives, PowerFlex DC standalone regulators (SAR), and PowerFlex DC field controllers are all parts of our comprehensive line of Allen PowerFlex in the USA DC drive devices. Numerous challenging applications might benefit from our DC solutions. They are made for DC motor applications.
- Both regenerative and non-regenerative versions are available.
- Includes an armature converter and an open-type enclosure.
- Contains a controlled field converter.
- Provides voltage and noise suppression for areas with high noise levels.
- Provides flexible alternatives for feedback and communication.
- Offers optimum global voltage settings made to comply with international standards.
PanelViews for Your Systems
Having evaluated the system type, one must decide what kind of PanelView your application needs. Systems can use a single HMI or several, depending on their needs. Additionally, depending on the needs at a given station, many PanelView in the USA models can be employed for multiple HMI configurations.
PanelView Plus 7 Performance
One of the two products in the Plus 7 series is the PanelView Plus 7 Performance which is the best among PanelView in the USA. For small to medium-sized applications, this operator interface device offers a more inexpensive solution. There are several different controllers that the PanelView Plus 7 Performance model is compatible with.
- The Plus 7 Performance has greater system compatibility.
- One of its best features is that the only restrictions on the number of screens, controllers, or alarms are imposed by the system RAM and the type of CPU being used, which increases the unit’s adaptability to complicated systems.
- The Performance 7 can be utilized in standalone, star, ring, and DLR systems, making it versatile.
Standard PanelView Plus 7
The majority of the features and capabilities of the Plus 7 Performance are also present in the PanelView Plus 7 Standard. Though there are several variations in it. The Plus 7 Standard also provides one USB Type A and one USB Type B and is one of a kind in PanelView in the USA.
The Plus 7 Standard is more constrained due to a number of differences. For instance, the Performance is available in both AC and DC power while the Standard is only available in DC power. In contrast to the Performance’s many reader programs, the Performance viewer solely supports PDFs.
- This enables more remote access, which can be used in conjunction with its Windows CE operating system for the creation of new remote settings.
- Additionally, the machine has 512 MB of RAM and storage available.
PanelView Plus 6
The PanelView Plus 6 is an excellent option for legacy systems and equipment because it is one of the first PanelView in the USA family series. Except for those limited by CPU and memory, the Plus 7 Performance and Plus 6 impose no restrictions on screens, controllers, or alarms. The characteristics of the PanelView Plus 7 Performance are similar to those of the PanelView 6.
- Because of its versatility, this PanelView in the USA is more adaptable and, for the correct system requirements, a good value option.
- The PanelView Plus 6 offers a wider range of screen sizes and resolutions, adding to its flexibility and making it a fantastic choice for many mechanization projects.
- Depending on unit size, the Plus 6 additionally supports a variety of USB connectivity ports.
Ge-Equipment is one of the top online marketplaces where we may buy, sell, repair, and rent some of the highest-quality equipment at reasonable prices. We provide premium Allen PowerFlex and Panleview items in the USA. Contact us through Ge-Equipment’s website, to get your hands on one of the top Allen PowerFlex and PanelView products.
Is PowerFlex the same as a VFD?
A wide variety of control modes, features, choices, packaging, worldwide voltages, and power ratings are available with the Allen PowerFlex line of VFDs.
How do I locate the IP address for PanelView?
- Choose the “Terminal Setting” option.
- Go to “Networks and Communications” by scrolling down.
- Click “Enter.”
- To “Network Connections,” scroll down.
- Click “Enter.”
- To find “Network Adaptors,” scroll down.
- Click “Enter”.
- Click “IP Address.”
How do I remotely use a PanelView?
If you want to connect remotely using a computer, you can also download Windows software. Once the VNC client has been installed, all that is left to do is configure it to connect to the Panelview’s IP address. When prompted, enter either the view-only password or the view/control password you set up on the Panelview.